The Maryland attorneys at Haskell & Zimmerman are well versed in a wide variety of legal practice areas, enabling our law office to provide experienced assistance with almost any legal matter that you may encounter throughout your life. We focus in particular on the following practice areas:
- Criminal defense: Our attorneys are prepared to defend you against a full range of criminal charges, from DUI and traffic offenses to serious felonies.
- Civil litigation: We handle many issues related to civil litigation, including contract disputes, specific enforcement and adverse possession.
- Personal injury: If you have been hurt in an accident or harmed by a doctor's negligent care, we can help you seek compensation for your injuries.
- Business law: Whether you are looking to buy or sell a business or create a new one, our attorneys will help through every step of the legal process.
- Estate planning and probate: We provide estate planning and probate administration services, including probate litigation.
- Divorce and family law: Whether you need to file for divorce or resolve any other domestic issue, our law firm can provide experienced legal advice and court representation.
- Real estate law: Our lawyers can assist you with the legal issues that come with buying and selling real estate. Our law firm deals with both commercial and residential real estate. We can also represent your interests in real estate litigation cases.
Contact Haskell & Zimmerman
Our law office has been assisting Maryland residents for over 30 years. Let us put our experience to work for you.
Our law firm has two convenient locations: one in Upper Marlboro and another in Prince Frederick. To schedule a free initial consultation with either office, fill out our online form or call 240-326-3625. We offer weekend and evening appointments upon request.